Updates!

Veoh status
Veoh deleted my video. Seems to me like they're as strict as YouTube when it comes to copyrighted material.
Vimeo doesn't seem that strict, since my "Nothing Else Matters" video still is up there, but that's either limited or payed (1 upload a week).
I need another solution. If you know a site that you can upload high definition videos, send me a message here!

Christmas treats
You don't think I'm going to forget y'all, do you? :)
I'm not spoiling much right now, but it won't be anything really special! But I think you will be pleased anyway!
As I can't upload the videos at the proper time for everyone, I can't guarantee that you'll get it in your subscription box when you wake up the 24th. But the time here in Norway is ahead of yours if you live on the west side of Norway on the map, and I'll upload the videos around 12-6 am here, so it shouldn't be a problem! :)

KEEP ROCKING, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- MetallicaHD

No comments:

Post a Comment