FULL OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEOS LIST + PLAYLIST!

Playlist:


Full Content List:
(Those in RED is taken down from YouTube, DARK BLUE links to Vimeo)

1. One
2. Enter Sandman (Vimeo alternative)
3. The Unforgiven
3. Nothing Else Matters
5. Wherever I May Roam
6. Sad But True
7. Until It Sleeps
8. Hero of the Day
9. Mama Said
10. King Nothing
11. The Memory Remains
12. The Unforgiven II
13. Fuel
14. Turn The Page
15. Whiskey in the Jar
16. No Leaf Clover
17. I Dissapear
18. St. Anger
19. Frantic
20. The Unnamed Feeling
21. Some Kind of Monster
22. The Day That Never Comes
23. All Nightmare Long
24. Broken, Beat & Scarred

5 comments:

Adrian said...

YEah!!!

LINKIN PARK FREAK said...

XCELLENT WORK PAL!!! I LIKE THAT 'ALL NIGHTMARE SONG'... UPLOAD IT QUICKLY...

Tibia Site said...

Excellent I Love Metallica and all of the world's
love Metallica!
I'm Brazilian!

FAST ED said...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2D4A44B959D87893

Unknown said...

I luv this ..

Watch My New Music Video Latest Love Mashup 2017 by Imran Ali Akhtar

Post a Comment