"The Day That Never Comes" taken down / Video updates

The official music video for The Day had just passed 100,000 views and was starting to get a good view count when it was taken down. It was my very first upload. That's why I'm already working on a solution, like the "Nothing Else Matters-solution". It was taken down aswell, earlier this year, so I uploaded it at Vimeo and made a fake video of it on my channel. People didn't like it even though that gave them a solution to the WMG block.

All right, I'm falling off track here.
It's being uploaded to Veoh (because Vimeo has a limit of 1 HD upload a week) and if it won't be taken down, I will continue uploading the blocked ones from YouTube there.

----------------

The official music video for King Nothing was uploaded on thursday, and can be found HERE!
More is to come, so stay tuned!

KEEP ROCKING!
- MetallicaHD

No comments:

Post a Comment