MetallicaHDE - The BACKUP Channel!



<--- Click it to subscribe to the new channel!

MetallicaHD makes a new channel! And now you're probably thinking:
ANOTHER ONE? NO WAY?!
But before you send me the hate mail, read below:

The WMG Copyright is my biggest problem and enemy here on YouTube. It rejects my uploads and that forces me into doing a dispute for almost every upload. I'm afraid that the channel will be taken down by the staff because of all of the copyrighted material on my channel.
This is the BACKUP channel! In case everything goes down the toilet, I will upload it all there so that I can keep the Metallica content on YouTube up a little longer.

So, to shorten it up:
MetallicaHD = Main Channel, Metallica Music Videos and such
MetallicaHD2 = Second channel, all extra stuff (should have been this channel, haha)
MetallicaHDE = The BACKUP channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment