Quick update...

Hey everyone!
So I just wanted to say hello, and tell you that... I'm not dead! My last upload was like close to 3 weeks ago, and I know that's a lot when it comes to YouTube. But just hear me out:
The video editing software I use and has been using for a really long time now is messed up. Something wrong is happening in the rendering process of a video, and in some parts the sound just... Gets muted for about 3 seconds. This is really annoying to many people, and this is not acceptable. I didn't really notice until someone commented on my Enter Sandman video, so now I'm taking away these when the new ones is up.
I will try and fix the software, or just reinstall the whole thing.
So I will be back soon, and this time the return will make you ride the lightning!









KEEP ROCKING!
- MetallicaHD

No comments:

Post a Comment