Enter Sandman not available in your country?

The new, better quality upload without sound problems is now up and can be found here.
People came to me and said that they couldn't watch it because of the copyright problems. This should now be solved. I just submitted a dispute, and the process will take som time. Hopefully it won't be deleted, but in case it does, I'm just making the old one private. Then I can put it out in the public if the new one is deleted.
I'm doing my best to fight the WMG, but St. Anger, All Nightmare Long and Nothing Else Matters was deleted. The NEM video can be found at Vimeo. I will upload these remaining videos to Vimeo aswell, but not right now. I'm working on some more official music videos for y'all! :)

PS: I highly recommend following this blog if you want updates on the current situation over at MetHD. :)

KEEP ROCKING!
- MetallicaHD

No comments:

Post a Comment