Oslo Magnetic coming up!

Metallica visited Oslo last week, and played two beautiful nights at a packed Telenor Arena!
MetOnTour reports about 50,000 people rocking out on April 13. and 14. and guess who were there?
I'll upload both live videos (13; Hit The Lights and 14; The Unforgiven III) soon, but something extra will be uploaded before that!
I know I'm late and that they've been out since last week on MetOnTour, but I've been stuck in Oslo till yesterday because of the ash from the volcano on Iceland (Google is your friend).
I also got a friend to film some shit from the 14. concert, and I'll add the LiveMetallica recordings to those!

tallica4lifegbrtdyDM has got them up already, plus all the other shit from MetOnTour and close to all LiveMetallica MP3's! The reason why I want to upload them, is because I can do a couple of tweaks to make the quality a bit better. It won't be real HD, but what can I do? :)
Keep checking that supscription box, and keep enjoying my content!

KEEP ROCKING!
- MetallicaHD

No comments:

Post a Comment